Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome to Local Loves!

Welcome to Local Loves!  The D.C. area is a great place to work, live, love and play!  Sure we have crazy weather (100+ degrees all week?) and horrible traffic, but we also have a ton of interesting events and wonderful local businesses.  This blog is dedicated to spreading publicity for local businesses, organizations and events that make the D.C. area fun and interesting.  I hope you find it helpful, or at least entertaining.  Feel free to offer suggestions of other great businesses and/or local events!

And because I'm married to an attorney, I feel obligated to mention that I do not represent any of these companies.  Anything posted here is purely my opinion and should be taken with "A Grain of Salt" (shameless promotion of my other blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment