Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spokes, Etc.

Now that  summer is upon us, I couldn't wait to dust off my bike and go out for a nice ride!  Last summer was more than a little hectic with wedding planning, changing jobs, buying the house, moving, etc., so I didn't have time to ride at all.  I knew my poor bike was in need of some serious TLC. 

I took it to Spokes, Etc. in Ashburn for a quick refresh.  I asked them to fill up the tires, grease the chains and just give it a once-over to make sure it hadn't been damaged in the multiple moves.  "No problem!," they replied, "hang tight we'll do it right now."  I was back on my way in 10 minutes, and when I asked what I owed them for this great service, the answer was "nothing, it's free."  Seriously?!?! 

I have been to the store several times over the past month for a work project and to stock up on my own gear.  Every single visit is a great one.  I am always greeted by the staff, and they are quick to offer assistance if you need it.  They carry a great assortment of products in all different price ranges so the most basic to the most advanced riders can easily find what they need.  The stores also offer a variety of helpful classes on maintaining your bike.

Spokes, Etc. has stores in Ashburn, Alexandria, Belle View, Vienna, and Fairfax, and they can be found on the web at http://spokesetc.com/.

Go check out this Local Love!

1 comment: