Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Aladdin's Eatery- Shirlington

I have great friends.  Really really wonderful friends.  So wonderful are these friends that they joined me for dinner at Aladdin's Eatery in Shirlington so I could write about it (ok, it didn't take much persuading).  Yes, I know it is a franchise, but this place is darn good, and it's my blog and I will write if I want to :)

I love Aladdin's Eatery for many reasons- the service is fantastic (a substitution request and asking to change to indoor seating were handled with a smile), the price is right, and the atmosphere is relaxed, but my girlfriends and I have been giving them our business for years for one main reason...the food is awesome! 

We ordered a TON of food, and there was barely a bite left.  My personal recommendation is to load up on appetizers, skip the main course and head straight to dessert.  I say this not because I dislike their entrées, but because I can't get enough of their vegetarian combo and grape leave appetizers and baklava for dessert. I will devour these without hesitation, and I just can't shouldn't fit a main course in between. 

Here are few pics of fabulous meal at Aladdin's and of course the link to their website. 

Cheers!






The baklava could use some work on the presentation, but it is fantastic!
http://www.aladdinseatery.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment