Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Reccomendation from my Mom...So you know they're good!

I recevied the following email from my Mom yesterday.  While I haven't used this company myself, I know if they treat my dear Momma right, they are good in my book!

"Hi Honey, I would highly recommend Cardinal Heating and Cooling company for your blog.  We have used them many times, including this morning.  I called in the middle of the night and received a call this am telling me they would be here between 9-12.  They are always HONEST.  Daddy never tells them what his background is in on purpose, and is always impressed with how knowledgeable the technicians are.  They always charge a very fair price and do not take advantage of people because it is a quickly needed service.  Good people."

My father is a mechanical engineer, with a specialty in designing HVAC systems.  If you have ever set foot in my parents' home, you know how critical this particular set of skills is to them.  My parents keep their air conditioning set at a balmy 56 degrees year round, so when the air conditioning breaks in their home, it is a full-blown crisis.  Fortunately, my folks have found this great company, and if they "pass the mustard" technically with my father and professionally with my mother, you can trust that they are a great company you can trust! 

While I hope you don't need to use their services, should you find yourself without AC in these dog days of summer, give them a call!  http://cardinalheatingandcoolingllc.com/

Stay Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment