Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sexy Sushi

At Moca in Chantilly, your dinner isn't just a delicious meal, it is really fantastically sexy Sushi.  The presentation here is unsurpassed!  Of course there is the million dollar question- does it taste as good as it looks?  The answer is "yes, absolutely."  The cuisine here is as tasty as it is beautiful.  It is a small local restaurant with only a few chefs, so be patient when you go. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, but speed is not a virtue here.  This is meal you will want to linger over, so plan to have a night out with good friends or a hot date, and stay a while.  Trust me, it is worth the wait.  Order appetizers, sushi and desserts.  The tuna tartar app is hands-down the best in the area.  Everything on the sushi menu is wonderful, but I am particularly fond of the spicy tuna options.  For dessert, I can't bring myself to stray from the green-tea fried ice cream (don't judge me- I had sushi for dinner. I can eat dessert!).  There are a wide variety of traditional entrees, but I am so addicted to the sushi, I must admit, that I have never ordered one.  Another tip: check out their website and local magazines for coupons. http://mocachantilly.com/
The appropriately named "Sexy Jalapeno" Appetizer Special


Pretty plating by the sushi chefs


No comments:

Post a Comment