Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ah Nuts!

Just when I was looking for inspiration, .my work has an afternoon "tea party" (aka snacks before a company-wide science lecture).  This month's caterer: Catoctin Popcorn Co.!  I practically sprinted down the hall when the announcement was made.

I munched on delicious, hot, fresh kettle corn, while I stashed a bag of Bavarian Style Cinnamon Roasted Cashews in my pocket "for Blair"....yeah right, I did bring them home to him, but the bag was slightly lighter when I got home.  I can't be held responsible for this sort of thing. Blair devoured them (see the pic below), and while licking his fingers he managed to get out "mmm...these are delicious!  I'm gonna eat the whole bag!"  He wasn't kidding.

The popcorn and sweet, vanilla coated nuts are simply to die for!  This Maryland-based, family-owned company simply knocks it out of the park with their delicious gourmet treats.  Stop by and see them, or check out their website!


http://catoctinpopcorn.com/About_Us.htm

A very happy husband

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE me some popcorn!! Next time can you bring a stash for me, too? :)

    ReplyDelete