Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cool Cuts- Hair Port LTD

Behind a rather non-assuming facade in the Countryside Shopping Center in Sterling, VA hides a fabulous salon.  Hair Port LTD does it all- hair, nails, and spa treatments that will make you melt.  Their philosophy focuses not just on outer beauty, but on overall wellness. This salon is not just tranquil and beautiful, but it is also very clean!

I by no means have luscious locks, but I have received countless compliments on my hair cuts thanks to the scissor magic of Matilda (she is "my girl", but everyone is great).  Hair Port did all of the hair and makeup for my wedding.  I didn't know it would be possible to make those girls any more beautiful, but Hair Port pulled it off!

I could go on for days about all f the great products and services featured at this salon, but the most wonderful thing about this salon is their commitment to charity and philanthropy.  Hair Port has an annual cut-a-thon to sponsor City of Hope.  The staff donates their time for the day and all of the profits go to support the cause.  Hair Port also recently held a Pink Carpet Affair to support breast cancer research. 

Here is the link to Hair Port Salon and Spa!

http://www.hairportltd.com/index.php




No comments:

Post a Comment